SUSTAINING POISE IN THE POLITICAL DIALOGUE The political dialogue is a great place for practicing our poise. If you hear yourself complaining about our elected officials, the current political standoff, or government generally, you might want to assess your poise. When we lose our poise, there is always the complaint: life is not what it […]
We’ve discovered that the universe is not a place; it’s a story, a story of an irreversible sequence of emergent events. For a long time we thought that the universe was an established realm that had its major creativity happening only at the beginning of time. We now understand that the universe is an ongoing […]
Welcome! This website and blog are dedicated to pioneering on the frontiers of human emergence. Courageous men and women who are seeking breakthroughs in awareness will find here a place to examine, learn and exchange experiences. The subject is poise, the seeker’s highest state of consciousness. I hope our time together will be challenging, provocative, and exciting as we leave the ordinary life behind and move to a vibrant life of joy and practical advantage.
Get Your Copy of Gary’s Book!
Professional and Reader Reviews of Poise: A Warrior’s Guide
Five Stars This book is a gem! Katie Kaites
Five Stars It is nothing short of an invitation to a new life. For the religious among us it is the experience of death and resurrection. For the secular among us it is the process of claiming one's full potential. For those in recovery it is the daily decision to live the 12 steps as the spiritual path toward sobriety. The book zeroes in on the discipline required to identify and root out self-pity, the nemesis of a deep and connected life. The author invites us to confront our demons - pride, anger, rigidity, fear - all couched comfortably in self-pity, in order to rise like the phoenix from the ashes to engage our loved ones and the world in a full and loving way….All you warriors out there, read, mark, learn and inwardly digest this book. Then prepare to change the world as you are changed! Jeff Paul
For more professional and reader reviews, click the button below!
- The Poised Warrior’s Valentine Gift February 13, 2013
- Aging Is No Joke–Unless You Want To Get Sick January 31, 2014
- Who Was Dad and Who Am I? Poise and the Past Perfect March 7, 2014
- Not the Original Plan by guest Judy McCleary June 9, 2014
- Mask # 2: Grief and Regret In a Series on the Many Masks of Self-Pity December 19, 2013
- We Must Change January 6, 2017
- The Troubles with Christmas December 18, 2016
- The One-step Process to Becoming the World’s Most Successful Person November 3, 2016
- Why I Don’t Trust Your Feelings October 20, 2016
- Welcome Your New Guardian Angels October 8, 2016
- Gary: Helen, Thank you for your kind words: they encoura...
- Gary: Ron, Thanks for the comment, son. I wasn't going...
- Helen Pauley: Gosh Gary, you are truly inspirational. Perhaps th...
- Ron Stokes: Good one Dad! Growing, learning and changing at 8...
- Gary: Jane, Thanks for your thoughtful comments. I agre...