The path toward a sustained poise is sometimes rocky and uneven, but always exciting and rewarding as we learn and move into a more expansive consciousness.. If you would like to share a story about your journey toward poise, you can submit a guest blog post.
Why write about your journey toward poise?
- Writing sharpens our clarity about our journey, capturing and firming up what we have learned about sustaining our poise
- You will be helping us create a body of knowledge about how we can move into the highest states of consciousness and what it’s like once we are able to sustain our poise.
- You will be connecting to other warrior travelers, seekers like you who are eager to learn from the experience of others.
- You can gain exposure for your blog or other professional arenas.
- The subject of your post will be your personal journey toward a sustained poise. We’re mapping the universe of poise here but that large exploration gives you a lot of latitude. You’ll need to read some of my posts on The Poised Life to see what territory has already been mapped.
- Your post will be original and not published previously anywhere else.
- Length: no rule here: tell us what we need to know about your quest for poise. I may edit, with your permission.
- Include a brief bio—two or three sentences and up to two links that will appear at the end of your post. No links are required, however.
- Please fill out the form below to be considered as a guest author.
- Give me a couple of weeks to respond to your submission
- If your post is chosen, please be available to respond to reader comments.
- Promote and share your post with your network.
- By submitting your post, you agree that The Poised Life will hold the digital publishing rights to the post if it is published,
- You will be free to publish it again anywhere, at your discretion.
I look forward to your submission!